Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 20:03:45 -0600
Hello all! i offered to try any and every method used with FGMO, i asked everyone
using it to send me personal email (to keep from cluttering up the list)on how they
applied FGMO, and how often. so far i got two replies.... i can't do it with out your
help!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to know how eveyone using FGMO is appling it and how often.