Subject:
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 20:03:45 -0600
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (38 lines)
Hello all! i offered to try any and every method used with FGMO, i asked everyone
using it to send me personal email (to keep from cluttering up the list)on how they
applied FGMO, and how often. so far i got two replies.... i can't do it with out your
help!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to know how eveyone using FGMO is appling it and how often.

Bill Truesdell wrote:

> Elroy,
> I am only a hobby beekeeper but would love to see a good study of FGMO. There has
> not been one. Granted, it may work. Seems to by the posts on this list, but that
> means zero to me. There were similar testimonies on essential oils, followed years
> later by disaster.
> I will try it on a hive that I can afford to lose. Since I have not lost one hive
> in the past two years and only one in the year when many were losing all their
> hives, and I did not use FGMO, I will stay the course with Apistan and crisco
> patties.
> My main concern is that we northerners are in a low period for varroa. All the
> hives that had mites died, so took the mite with them. As the mites rebound, and
> they will, we will see another winter like the one three years ago, but probably
> not for a couple of years. If those who use FGMO last through it with no losses,
> then it will have proven itself. Until then, ease off on those of us who do not
> follow the piper.
> Bill Truesdell
> Bath, ME
>
> Elroy Rogers wrote:
>
> > Hi all beelovers,
> >     I am sorry to inform everyone that reistance to FGMO as already showed up!
> > It is on this list, I am not talking about the v-mites I am talking about
> > everyone that has the title master beekeeper, state bee inspector, PHD or some
> > other fancy title after their name. I had checked back on all the personal
> > emails I have received on FGMO and the ones that disagree, or state there is no
> > scientific evidence to backup the FGMO statements. They are people that work
> > for the government in some way, WHY?  From past expierence  I have always
> > learned to follow the money, I have lost friends because I have borrowed them
> > money.

ATOM RSS1 RSS2