Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2018 02:53:42 +0000
>>> ... run marked queens to confirm that no swarming has taken place : )
... After 45 years of beekeeping, I think I can tell if a hive has swarmed or not. If I can't tell ...   The loss of marked queen is not proof, anyway.
....<><><>   Quite often on here we ask for proof of something or other.   And even if "we/I" know something is so, others won't believe without "proof".   We make statements and then say "just believe me."   To my way of thinking if we want others to believe what we are saying then we have to provide empirical proof.   If I want to believe something and I'm satisfied with that belief then I don't feel I have to "prove" anything to anyone else.  But.....   if I want others to believe what I believe then I need to provide either proof or overriding evidence in support of my belief...Just sayin'
Mike in LA