From:
Bill Van Roekel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 11:13:20 -0500
>  It is also part of our national "lottery mentality" to be prone to filing
>suit over issues that do not affect one's lifestyle so much as they present
>the possibility of significant financial gain with little effort.
>  My suggestion is to make certain that your homeowner's policy covers
>events on your property that may result from the presence of your hives.

This is a good idea, but I would not spend too much to get a policy that
did cover bees if my homeowners did not.

>  Inform your neighbors that your coverage is in place,

This is not a good idea!!  This may give them the idea that a lawsuit would
be profitable and filing suit may not have occured to them.  I prefer to
let people think that taking me to court would be a waste of time, money
and effort.