From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:27:10 -0400
One other thing to add for new beekeepers and sensitivity to bee stings.

It is possible to sensitize your family if you bring your beekeeping
clothes and equipment into the house. They can have a life threatening
reaction if stung. So it is best to change away from the house and store
your suit and equipment away from the house. In addition, when I launder
anything I wear for beekeeping, I do it.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine