From:
tom long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 05:28:40 -0800
Hello all, I've greatly enjoyed all previous post and
am thankful to be part of such a well moderated
service.  Yesterday we received our Planting guide &
catalog:2001 from Miller Nurseries which is located in
Canandaigua, New York. On page 58 they are retailing a
new product that I have never encountered before.  The
product is called Bee-Scent and is advertised to
dramatically increase quality and yeilds of fruits and
vegetables by attracting honey bees for improved crop
pollination.  The product is manufactured by Scentry
Biologicals, Inc. The listed ingredients includes a
concentration of 9.5% Pheromones.