From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 10:39:20 -0600
For those of you who use the Free Bee Ads page at
http://www.internode.net/honeybee/BeeAds/index.htm

It has been brought to my attention that it has been demanding a password
lately.  I also notice that things are a bit screwed up and must get
around to figure why several ads appear on one page.

Anyhow, I think I have fixed it.

I don't know how long it has been acting up, so please -- anytime you
notice any problems with it -- do write me and let me know, since I don't
check it all that often.

TIA

Allen