From:
Lloyd Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2009 15:16:37 -0500
I am in possession of a 12 oz. container of honey said to be from the
Mongolia region of China.  It is a sample of honey held for sale by Mega
Farm US in Rowland Heights CA 91748.  That is not too far from Los Angeles.

It is water white and is offered for sale at $.89 a lb in barrels, FOB
Rowland Heights.

I am willing to share a sample with anyone willing to have it analyzed and
report the result to this group.  As I only have 12 oz., amounts for any
single person will have to be limited.

Has anyone had prior experience with this company, or know anything about
them?

Lloyd