From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2015 09:33:01 -0600
While its an interesting discussion,  I didn't intend to start a debate.

My only goal was to simple point out,  we freely allow and expect our bees to trespass,  and then want to demand rights when they do.   In the US,  most courts will argue insistently on this topic.   No clear winners at any time

Not my point.  My point was/is  our bees  which WE  note  the WE,  consider  OUR livestock.  Are freely and at our will trespassing and in fact purloining agricultural products.  At which point we are demanding the real landowner cease and desist any action which may harm us.

Much like like the robber who breaks his leg suing.   I would like to believe that the majority of us would see the moral issue with that.  I know our parents for the most part did.

And rest quite assured that for zoning rules bees are in fact considered livestock and agricultural.  I would sincerely hope that the other debate never sees the courts as there once again would be no winners.

Charles