From:
Gerry Visel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 1997 21:57:51 EST
   My $.02, FWIW:

   I like it the way it is.  Not all of us have internet access at home;
some have email only.  The variety of inputters to this list only add to
the variety (and the quality?) of the discussion, and challenge all to
review their assumptions.  (Example:  I had assumed, from our bee club
members' advice, that terramyacin was broken down by water, and shared it
here.  I was gently corrected.)  I have learned much here from others
sharing.

   The internet is no longer just the property of the
universities/governments, but is very inclusive now of many different
backgrounds.  This is actually an improvement!  There are real people
here!  Personally, I think this is one of the _better_  disciplined
groups I have seen on the net, even with the "divergent" discussions.
(I have yet to see vulgarity, profanity, etc.)  I may not agree with some
of the inputs, but I'll defend the rights of all to input them!  I value
and cherish them all, (and use my delete button judiciously ;-].)  This
list gives us all an opportunity to meet people from the world over with
similar interests.  We just gotta all learn to get along.

   Count your blessings!

Gerry and the other Visels at
Winnebago, Illinois, USA