From:
Peter Fruehwirth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 21:58:57 +0100
We never heat honey with microwaves, because of destruction of the enzyme
invertase.  Our governmental food policy will confiscate the >destroyed<
honey, because we have a prescribed minimum level of invertase in our codex
for honey (honey codex from the European community).
Peter Fruehwirth
queen breeding station for the Originally Austrian Carniolian Queens