From:
Ian Steppler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 13:05:56 -0500
Just to add a question onto Peters,

Why has the price dropped to quickly?  Where has all the honey come from?
Seems like the market is reacting to a big South American crop, yet we are
hearing otherwise,.?
It was just around Christmas, I was reading about China's lower crop
production and increased domestic consumption.  Honey followed suit.  I
believe the US held lower inventories, and Canada, well, we are just a
small guy playing in a big market, hardly ever make influence on the
market.  So whats going on?
Sure would like to know where that promise of a 1$ Canadian went!

* Full guidelines for BEE-L posting are at:                                       *
* http://www.honeybeeworld.com/bee-l/guidelines.htm                               *