Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:16:30 -1000
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (28 lines)
HOT NEWS FLASH 

The American Honey Producers Association 

needs petitions, asking for the reorganization of the National Honey Board, from 10 % of the assessment paying Honey Board members "who" voted in the last referendum. More details to follow soon. 

If you voted in the recent National Honey Board referendem, which was defeated by the American beekeepers, and want to change the National Honey Board to promote only U.S.A. honey please file a petition with the Ameriacan Honey Producers Association.

Anyone needing a copy of the petition may contact me by e-mail, phone, or postage. I will mail, fax , or e-mail you a copy of the petition for you to fill out and mail back to the American Honey Producers. 

The American Honey Producers Association will, when they have the petitions from 10 % of the voters in the last referendum, ask the USDA to act accordingly with the provisions of the Honey Marketing Act to reorganize the National Honey Board to promote only U.S.A. Honey. 

What a special day for American beekeepers.

I encourage everyone to congratulate members of the American Honey Producers Association for this much needed change. I will be joining the American Honey Producers Association, and hope some of you will also join.

All the Best, Happy Holidays, 

" carpe diem " make the most of the present opportunities

Walter Patton Beekeeper - Hawaii Tourguide 
Hawaiian Honey House  100 % Hawaii Honey                                                      
A Hawaii Beekeepers Bed and Breakfast
# 1 Mukai Pl., P.O. Box 430
Papaikou, HI 96781
Ph./Fax. 1-808-964-5401
e-mail   [log in to unmask]

ATOM RSS1 RSS2