From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 07:58:18 -0600
> I forgot who presented this at ABF in San Diego, but her
> credentials are believable.  Perhaps Allen will remember her name.

Gloria DeGrandi-Hofman.  We were expecting Erickson in that time slot, but she
came in his place. and gave a very fascinating talk.

As it happens I wrote the following speculative piece last night in response to
an ongoing thread between John and Barry on a somewhat related topic on
sci.agriculture.beekeeping,  Some of these ideas have appeared here before:
---