From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:08:47 -0600
I think you are too late for almonds. You could go to California and take a
sample of some Missouri bees and I could maybe take a sample here and send
to you last of March. Possibly the California beekeeper/broker  might mark
your bees.
Email me direct if interested and I will see if I can help.
I believe all bees coming from the areas you listed have been in California
for awhile already.
Dave Mendez sends bees to Blueberries from Florida and he might help your
study but he does not ship till later.
I am very interested in your study and have contact information for those I
have talked about.
Sincerely,
Bob Harrison

--