From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 1998 21:31:39 -0700
At 01:59 AM 6/23/98 +1200, you wrote:

>>  "Has a dramatic loss of bees because of  Kishmar Virus or

>I have spoken to a number of Australian beekeepers and Australia
>regulatory personnel.  None of them know anything about bee deaths
>due to Kashmir B virus.

Thanks that's good enough for me.

>But since that isn't the story you want to hear, Andy, I'm sure
>you'll keep repeating the question until it can pretend to be the
>truth. Don't let reality stand in your way...

Nick, I have no idea of why you would write such a thing unless maybe you
are trying to be humorous in any case all are always welcome to correct
anything I write or say and if I am wrong I will make the corrections
necessary and apologize.

I try to give my own personal opinion and report on the beekeeping news and
hope to continue doing so without making personal attacks on individuals.
Will most of the time, I still think Clinton is a scum bag but then I am
not from Arkansas or a Democrat so his behavior may be normal with them but
not with me.

ttul, the OLd Drone

World Wide Beekeeping News
http://beenet.com/bnews.htm

(c)Permission is given to copy this document
in any form, or to print for any use.

(w)OPINIONS are not necessarily facts. USE  AT OWN RISK!