From:
curtis spacek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 19:47:08 -0500
I could have sworn I read that bees can't see in the red spectrum,but
see ultra violet waves.photographs of several flowers under an ultra
violet light revealed pigments which form rays (lines) which piont to
the center of the flower.as an added note the text (on loan to a fellow
beekeeper) also cited ultra-violet light waves penetrate cloud cover
enabling bees to actually see the sun through the clouds on overcast
days.