From:
Bob & Liz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 16:10:56 -0600
Hello All,
Last minute reminder of the Tri- State beekeepers Meeting hosted by Dadant & Sons. March 8-9, 2002.
Iowa, Illinois and Missouri State beekeeping associations will be in attendance PLUS many members of the Midwestern Beekeepers Association
   but
ALL BEEKEEPERS WELCOME!.

Response was so great Dadant reserved a larger building.

Although pre reservation was best I have been told last minute  beekeepers will be NOT be turned away from the meetings.  Plenty of room.
  Around 250 beekeepers are registered for Friday and around 400 for Saturday I have been told.

The buffet dinner at the "Hawkeye restaurant " Friday night with Marion Ellis is full .I have been told  but please check with Dadant if interested.

1-800-637-7468

I will be at the meeting both days. If you are on Bee-L please introduce yourself.
Dadants are doing an open house from 1-4 on Friday and 7-9 am on Saturday with plant tours

Sincerely,
Bob Harrison
Vice president
Midwestern Beekeepers Association