From:
Scot McPherson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 00:17:04 -0500
>>> Toxic formulations of lead, arsenic and mercury were applied to crops in
1400s.

So are we saying that because man has made innocent but costly mistakes that
we shouldn't learn from them, or are we committed to continue the cycle of
addiction to chemical crutches. Seems to me that the current cycle of cides
is just as toxic as they have ever been. Do we realize that more farmers die
of cancer than any other demographic?

Scot McPherson
McPherson Family Farms
Davenport, IA