From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2018 07:53:56 -0700

> >I am not bad mouthing anybody's practices.

Pete, when you post that some queen producers graft larvae up to 3 days
old, without providing supportive evidence, that is badmouthing.

 A 3-day-old larva is quite large, and it's difficult for me to imagine
that any of the queen producers would consider grafting such an enormous
larvae.  Evidence please, Pete, to back up your claims!!!

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA