From:
Darlene Scribilo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 1995 18:28:35 -0700
I'm glad to see the interest there is in bee venom other than getting a shot of
it unexpectedly when tending the hive.

It has been my experience that the best source of bee venom information,
including books and venom collection devices is through Apitronic Services in
Calgary, Alberta Canada.

Apitronic Services sells honeybee venom and bee venom collector devices for one,
10, 20 and 40 hives.

The VC Starter Kit is designed with one collector frame and is recommended for
beekeepers, beekeeper training schools, researchers and manufacturers of
homeopathic preparations.  It is available for approx. $320 U.S..

The publications available include:

Review of Bee Venom Collecting and More. 44 pages. $9.95 U.S.  The 3rd edition
is currently in print.

Bee Venom Collector Devices.20 pages. $4.95 U.S.

Bee Venom: Exploring the Healing Power. 80 pages. ISBN 0-9697654-0-1. $9.95 U.S.

and, what every bee keeper and non beekeeper exposed to bees and wasps should
have,
First Aid for Bee and Wasp Stings. 32 pages. ISBN 0-9697654-1-X. $8.95 U.S.

I think these prices include shipping and handling.

The bee venom collector devices and publications are available through

Michael Simics
204-1331 15th Ave., S.W.
Calgary, Alberta  Canada
Phone/Fax  (403) 541-1877