From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 09:04:42 -0700
Hi All

Tom Barrett wrote:
To those who understand what I am saying regarding the
horrific build up ofpesticied and acaricides, no
explanation is necessary. To those who do not,or do not
care to understand, no explanation is possible.

Reply:
I would like to add:
When the crash comes and I see nothing beyond coumaphos
stronger, and the pesticides/pestilence does it's thing
with mass colonies crashing worldwide, there will be crying
and wailing and fits of temper, and yes perhaps a
tightening of food and much higher food prices. The cards
are cast now, there is no going backwards down the
pesticide treadmill from hard chemicals and it will be a
horrific fight to get off of the soft ones.

Sincerely hope, some of you others make it!

Regards,

Dee A. Lusby