From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 20:28:45 -0700
People enquire from time to time on this list about specialized software for
beekeeping.  At the ABA convention, Mynista Support Services of Medicine
Hat, Alberta, Canada had a booth and were showing off their work.  They have
developed in conjunction with Hat Honey Farm a good-looking beekeeping
program that might fill the bill for many.

The complete (very comprehensive and illustrated) help file is on the web
for perusal, and free download of a trial version is available at
http://www.mynista.com/beekeeper/default.htm

I've looked at it and am quite impressed.  I have not tried it - yet.
Evaluating software is a big job and the trial version expires after only a
month.  I doubt I could evaluate it that quickly -- even in the busy season,
when I would be able to test it with real data.

The software can function in conjunction with a PDA as well as a desktop
machine, I understand. See http://www.mynista.com/beekeeper/nomad.htm

allen
http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/Dairy/