Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2007 03:12:10 GMT
>>...on an annual basis since I think it is such a great idea that cuts down on chemical usage: With , at least, shallow
supers even  with  the blackest comb, I cross stack the supers, ensuring I have a little light in the room.

In parts of Europe, beekeepers often hang deep frames in open air under makeshift roofs.  There is very little, if any, moth damage.  Perhaps it's the light.  It occured to me that perhaps yellow jackets and wasps gain access to moth larvae and remove them as food.

Waldemar