From:
Peter Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2013 21:27:05 +0100
>Reads like there was a presentation at Apimondia. Anyone in attendance who
can comment?

I saw their presentation at SICAMM in 2009 - and wondered how long it would
take before we saw Yakult for bees on the market.  Lots of convincing
arguments, but the proof of the pudding (so to speak) will be in the eating.
I wonder how bees have survived for so long without it.

Best wishes

Peter
52°14'44.44"N, 1°50'35"W
A regular consumer of Yakult (because my wife thinks that it is good for me)