Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 19:26:09 -0700
Hi All!

I just have to jump in on the newbie/newbee topic.

We are new to beekeeping and yes there is a bee club in the area that meets
once per year. And we do have a very generous president of the bee club.
But he live a few miles from our place and it takes his time to come help
us out.  That is why we decided to join the Bee-L. To minimise the time we
request help from that one individual.

I follow the info on the Bee-L and pass it on to hubby.  He doesn't like
the computer.  I have learned to copy, paste and print. So he gets all the
info. except when there is flaming etc. I use the deleat button for any
thing not related to beekeeping.

I am new to internet mail and not used to sending and receiving
attachments.  Got the message LEARN.  No doubt at some time I will but you
all know the story of "Old dogs and new tricks."  But we do appriciate the
question and the answers.  We have been lucky and seem to receive what we
are looking for via the Bee-L.   We have obtained books on the subject, but
the info on the Bee-L seems to be first hand and not a re-write of sometime
back.

Just to let you all know we look forward to the new - old veiws.

Thanks
Genie
Quesnel,BC Canada