From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 09:12:28 -0600
Hello Roger & All,
http://perso.fundp.ac.be/~jvandyck/homage/bibliof.html

Certainly a valuable resource and one I had not visited in awhile.
I see Brother Adam prized the a.m. cypria for the Buckfast and recommended
its use in crosses.

The bee lab made no reference to A.m cypria being found in the Primorsky bee
. I found out that the genetics had turned up in private testing of Russian
import samples.

I found no reference to sicula or the macedonica at the location you
suggested Roger but will look further later.

Perhaps because very little attention was given to those races
 until after Ruttner's 1988 published research.

Bob