From:
Jeffery Swan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:24:11 -0500
 Last year I became sick and was unable to remove about 12 supers of
honey from my bees. This honey was then left on over the winter (here in
Michigan) and I wanted to know if it was salvageable. My concern is that
it may have crystalized in the comb (is that possible?) and will not be
able to be extracted. I would really hate to loose all that honey, but I
can always use it to feed new hives if necessary.

This is the first time this has ever happened (in my over 30 years of
beekeeping) and I would just like to get some opinions.

Thank you.
Jeff

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?