Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 07:45:40 -0400
I recently purchased some Menthol Spray from Bee_Commerce an online source
of supplies and was wondering if anyone has had any knowledge of it's
performance or other mentol sprays.  The price was reasonable enough that I
wanted to give it a try.  I have looked else where for different methods but
have not seen any items available like this.   Is there other places to
purchase mineral oils or items like Mentol Spray available to hobbyist?