Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 09:30:07 -0400
I have one hive that was installed this spring. The bees have already
swarmed once and are now building many queen cells, some on the side of the
frame and some on the bottom. Why are they doing this? They have room. They
have an empty honey super but seem to refuse to enter it.

BTW - My hive is near a high-tension power line. Could this have any effect
on the bees?

Ibrahim