From:
Jerry Fries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 18:14:33 -0800
It is hard to put personality into a typed response My answer is not
intended to be anything but sympathetic.Why a bee would single you out to
sting when a nectar flow is going on I have no clue at all.But the fact
that you feel the need to run for it when bees get excited,and the fact
that the need seems justified because of your bodys reaction to stings I'd
say your doctor is right find another hobby.