From:
"Glen B. Glater" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glen B. Glater
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 18:03:46 EDT
I had a swarm land on my back porch today, about 7 feet away from my
swarm trap which they seemed to be ignoring.

But that's not the point of this email.

The swarm was about 25 feet in front of my 2 hives.  How (if it is
possible at all) can I tell if these bees are (used to be) mine?

By the way, the swarm was at eye level if I stood in my yard, and the
bees were very docile, and I stood 2 feet away from them and watched.
Wow!  They were waggle dancing all over the place (so to speak) and I
saw things that I've never seen except on TV.

They started going into my swarm trap after I moved it right next to
them and put in some frames.  If they don't all move in by tonight,
I'm going to net them and dump them in...

Thanks for the help with the question above.

--glen

        Midnight Networks Inc. * 200 Fifth Avenue * Waltham, MA  02154
        Glen B. Glater           Principal, Strategic Networking Group
        Phone: (617) 890-1001                    Fax:   (617) 890-0028
        Internet: [log in to unmask]      http://www.midnight.com/~glen
        Midnight Networks Inc. WWW page        http://www.midnight.com