From:
Christina Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 2015 16:04:31 +0000
Charles:  I have a bit of mental trouble (more than usual)  as to why this stuff gets defended??  It seems in the science community everyone wants to play nice?

I wish that were true, but unfortunately, personalities in science are just like those everywhere else.  Still, I don't believe in "throwing the baby out with the bathwater".  This work did show the interesting discovery that AChE goes up in January in winter bees, so although the rest of the paper is equivocal, I don't think the experiment was worthless.

Christina