From:
Mike Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 18:44:14 -0700
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]> wrote:This was posted today by me in reply on the
Organicbeekeepers 29 Sep 06.
Predarg, ...  authors you quote below also say like Polish
professors did back in 1965 "Statistical analysis showed
that in the range of both types of bees there is a regular
increase in the size of the honeybees from South to the
North for every degree of latitiude  ....

I"m no scientist, but from what I've read in this post and understand, it would seem that the further north (colder) one goes, the larger the worker bee cells become.  Did I read amiss here?

Mike in LA