From:
"J. Bayle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 91 11:02:59 BST
Okay, I know, wrong list.  This is a bee discussion list, but I can't find
a chipmunk discussion list that is active.  I have two questions that
I would be grateful if anyone could answer/pass on:

1. Is there an active chipmunk discussion list?

If no, then:

2. What is the best combination for keeping non-breeding chipmunks?
   (e.g. 1 lonely chipmunk - no thanks, or 2 male chipmunks - do they
    fight?, 2 females - do they fight more tham males?, or a pair - how
    do you stop them mating?  I can't find any info on chipmunk birth
    control...)

Thanks if anyone can help.

John Bayle				[log in to unmask]
Ipswich UK