From:
Eunice Wonnacott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:51:51 -0300
Allen Dick wrote:

> > ... I'm now curious about oxalic...

(Not quite on tipic, but close)

Allen Dick, and others:

My early experience with oxalic acid is in household use.  Very small
amounts of  this in crystalline form, slightly moistened, were the
standard household method of removing fruit stains from the hands and
under nails!!  Great after hulling strawberries, cutting rhubarb, etc.

I have  about 1 cc of it in a tightly covered bottle, marked with a
skull and crossbones and kept very well away from others, which I have
guarded carefully for many years.  If it is available in the present
day, I would really like to replenish my supply!  Where do I shop?

Eunice