From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2013 19:47:15 -0800
--- On Wed, 1/9/13, 25 Hives <[log in to unmask]> writes:
Quote:  I suppose that it's theoretically possible that such an area exists somewhere within the continental United States but I can not think of where that might be.
Mike Rossander

Quote:
 I've blundered into the conclusion that any region that qualifies as "organic" won't support a bee colony, and thus, there is no such thing as certified organic honey.
Grant

reply;
Well, don't think it's that hard......as I have been tested for artirficial feeds and none found, and tested by USDA main testing lab for 171 pesticides/chemicals and not 1ppb found and in recent Moran Lab (Yale Univ) Nov/Dec publication have best digestive gut bacteria in my honeybees, for I use zero dopes/treatments and no artificial feeds, and will not do breeding contrary to Nature's line breeding/outmating.................while others around me with honeybees big time, do use dopes/treatments of all kinds,  even formaldyhide I have been told and fondues, etc and just not appropriate to me.............

Dee A. Lusby