From:
Ian Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 14:15:47 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Curtis Seyfried <[log in to unmask]>

>Why do you NOT keep the sub file sent back to you when you subscribed.
>Well, here it is again. KEEP IT this time. I can never figure out WHY
>people can NOT be responsible for their own lives and keep  important
>things sent to them for their reference and future use.

Had Curtis actually READ and COMPREHENDED my post, he would
have noticed that I am very familiar with the listserve commands and
the reason I sent that post to the list ( as I said in the original ) was to
alert others who may have had their listserve options mysteriously
changed like myself, and wondered why.  But I fail to see why I should
have to clarify what I already wrote.

I thought about asking Aaron privately, but I sent it to the list for the benefit
of less experienced members who might be interested.

>Enclosed is what you should refer to, not to the list members to bail you out.

Perhaps Curtis should have understood what I was saying before shooting from
the hip and making a fool of himself.  I am one of many who DID keep, and
obviously refer to the "Welcome Message" and the Ref Card" etc. ( again, as
is evident in the post in question)

Also, if you read this far, I am sending this to the list to set the record straight,
otherwise I wouldn't waste more bandwidth than has already been wasted.

As an instructor back in school used to say: "Read the $%&^*$@ question"

Ian Watson    [log in to unmask]
real estate agent     gardener    baritone
beekeeper---> 6 colonies and counting