From:
Andreas Kasenides <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 1995 14:27:58 +0200
I would be very interested in hearing from bee keepers what they use for swarm prevention
methods. In particular methods that do not need too much messing with the hive would be extra
interesting since (as I described in the past) our local bees have an attitute of attacking whatever
attempts to open the hive.

Thanks
Andreas Kasenides