From:
Kathy Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 2010 13:34:58 -0500
>You and I have had many friendly exchanges over the years and I am quite sorry if I have lost your respect over this>

Certainly not Peter, as I have been the primary beneficiary of those
exchanges! I greatly respect your immense breadth of knowledge
and perspective and will take this opportunity to express my huge
appreciation for your continued generosity to share this through
your substantial postings.

However, I would offer, that because of the attention on pollinators
in the last couple of years, relationships and some positioning
has evolved from where it was previously both in native bee and
honey bee arenas resulting in collaboration benefiting all bees.