From:
PT2-006600 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 01:00:23 -0400
        I tried them a few years ago and they glued the hell out of the
boxes and really didn't do half as much as the Starlines next to them.
They didn't make it through their third winter, but the Starlines did
like gangbusters again and I'll be using them to replace the Midnights.
I'll stick with the Starlines from now on.

Dave
hobbyist in Scranton, PA with 3 hives.