From:
Mason Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mason Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 1995 12:26:09 -0500
Hi I read you E-mail and see you are from Upstate New York.  I too was from NY
but now live in the S.F. Bay area about 15 south of SF.  where are you in NY?
My brother lives in Broadalbin which is about 60 mi NW of Albany.  how are
your bees doin?  I understand the winter was quite easy in NY.  I am curious
hos the little ladies do in the cold climate of upstate.

Mason Harris, MA, MST, CCC/A
Educational Audiologist
San Mateo County Office of Education
(415)737-8460