From:
Peter Dillon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 18:16:00 -0500
Chris and Peter,

Even though I am aware of the particular corporal structures fashioned
to clean the antennae, you can't start to imagine the disappointment
being felt at the present in having my observation already known in the
wider world of the beekeeping fraternity.

What caught my eye was the activity was being performed just before the
bees flew off.
Logical activity - which bee would wish to fly around with residual hive
dust hanging on causing don't know what problems.
Thanks for your comments.

Peter