Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:08:41 +1200
Would someone care to elaborate on exactly where you are putting this vaseline?

Between the boxes obviously, but specifically are you also using it internally on frames?  If so, any
thoughts on how much the bees like it the smell etc?

-Pav

At 25/01/01 18:32:00, Tom wrote:

>As Dave points out, vaseline should not be applied too liberally. It is also
>important to ensure that the hives are vertical otherwise the supers could
>slip. But I do believe that the benefits far outweigh the disadvantages.

  (\      Pav             [log in to unmask]
 {|||8-  Ahaura,  New Zealand