From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2016 16:37:16 -0800
> lets just say the driving forces looking out for beekeepers here in the
US may be a bit lacking,  just ponder the upcoming ban in Tylan.

I for one fully support better control of Tylan (there is no ban).  Tylan,
ever since its labeling for bees, has been misapplied in violation of the
label.

  I must assume that you did not attend the research lunch at CSBA where a
major honey packer showed the residues of miticides and antibiotics in U.S.
honey, compared to those of other countries.  U.S. beekeepers have no
reason to claim that their honey is the most pure.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA