From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 07:29:30 -0700
> I've thought about using trimmed sanitary pads next time.

The poultry (Dri-loc-50) pads used for applying formic acid would likely work
well on larger areas or on animals, seeing as they are tissue is entirely
enclosed with plastic.  Tiny perforations on one side allow for migration of
fluids in and out of the pad.

For those who may not know what I am talking about, they are the pads used in
meat counters for absorbing the fluids from meat within the packaging and can
absorb up to 50 ml of fluid.  We use them for applying formic in Canada.  They
cost 2c each.

allen