From:
brian cuttler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2016 15:18:02 +0000
Interesting and reasonable perspective. Problem is the selectivity of thisaudience. It would be like telling a gardening club you'll come in and takecare of their plants for them, bakers were to get good cakes and pies.
There will be professional curiosity, but unlikely an abandonment of theself-care the members enjoy.
It sounds overpriced to me, that would be some expensive honey and comb, butI was at Brookgreen Gardens in Myrtle Beach SC recently and saw a box ofhoney comb marketed for $27!!
I can make my own, for a fraction of the cost, but I'm sure it was delicious andthat some percentage of the visitors purchased.
      From: Doug Ladd <[log in to unmask]>
# Honestly, while I think the price is high and I wouldn't buy in, I don't
# see this any different than any other type of service.

# How many have a lawn care service cut their grass and maintain the yard at
# say 100 a month so that's 1200 a year for all seasonal work? Or a house
# cleaning service once or twice a month?