From:
Yngve Pavall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 1997 20:23:14 +0200
 * Svar pe meddelande i "** B-BEEL.INT"

 SP> From: Sid Pullinger <[log in to unmask]>
 SP> Subject: Bees and Noise

Sid,
Thanks for your very interesting article on Bees and Noise!
I have never seen or heard anyone doing this, but a friend of mine from the
province of Skene i southern Sweden told me about a lady banging tins to "get
her" bees.
No I will explain for him and his family why this lady acted like this.
Thanks again and best wishes from
Yngve Pevall
with bees on the Aaland Islands in the the Baltic Sea