From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:34:14 -0400
Taken from Jan.1999 Martha Stewart "Living"

Beekeeping

Dear Martha,
Do you get stung often by the bees you keep?
And what happens to your bees in the winter?
Deb Smith,via email

Beekeeping is an educational and rewarding hobby. I've kept bees at my home
in Westport,Connecticut,for many years ,and occasionally a wayward bee does
find its way into my clothing and sting me.

Martha Stewart