From:
"Gary S. Reuter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 1994 12:45:50 -0600
A device similar to the hot box described is available commercially from

Better Way Wax Melters
116-11th St. S.E.
Altoona, Iowa  50009
(515) 967-4952

They have sizes for 15 frames and up.

I used it to melt a large number of brood frames I received from a beeekeeper.
It worked fine.  The frames could be scraped clean and reused.  However I felt
that new frames were worth the expense.

It also does a good job of melting cappings and queen excluders.

Good Luck