From:
Kathryn Kerby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2014 09:38:27 -0700
Another article from the BBC, but this time about a new US government
program:

US sets up honey bee task force
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-27951040

Sad commentary that takes a foreign media outlet for us to learn these
things.  I didn't see anything mentioned about it elsewhere.  I'm also
curious how the powers that be plan to spend all that money.  I'm sure
they'll spend it very wisely (haha).  Anyone on this list know anyone
involved in this program, and/or more details?
Kathryn Kerby
Frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA